Professionals, Dance Institutions, Companies and Organisations
Workshops and CPD opportunities for Autumn 2013.
Working alongside a range of exceptional artists and specialists, SD are developing a series of training and professional development workshops covering a variety of topics and skill based learning such as:
- Dancing with Injury: Self Management and Rehabilitation.
- Using KT Tape in Dance
- Contact as a Technique.
- Flamenco rhythms and Contemporary dance.
- The Drum and The Dance
Schools, Amateur and Community Groups
Image by Eventdigital.co.uk
Contemporary Dance Workshops are led exclusively by Company Performers and can be tailored to cater to the specific needs of any group focusing on one or more of the areas below:
- Contact Improvisation
- Technique Classes
- Company Repertoire - Rehearsal and Development
- Creative Workshops, composition and choreography
- Performance Skills
- Dancers Health and coping with Injury
- Flamenco, Latin and Contemporary Dance
- Tango and Contemporary Dance
- Lecture Demonstrations